Wednesday, September 17, 2008

House

Genre: Medical, Drama

What more could you ask for in a drama series? House, the bitter doctor with a drug problem never fails to entertain me. His chauvinistic actions make me laugh, his i-don't-give-a-damn-about-what-you-think-of-me attitude combined with his perverted replies to Lisa Cuddy and his other female co-workers would be disgusting on real people, but yet, on the show, you can't help but love him. Despite all his misgivings, he has a deeper darker side to him where all his emotional baggage is looking for an outlet to pour out of. That's probably what makes him the unintentional hero.


You know, after I finish watching the show, every time i get a cough or a sneeze, i think, "oh god, i need a diagnostician! I have a disease!"


By the way, go find the first 4 seasons yourselves. I'm too lazy to post season 1-4 for you.

Season 5

Episode 1: Dying Changes Everything Part 2

Episode 2
: Not Cancer

Episode 3
: Adverse Events

No comments: